Timberland Adventure 2.0 Cupsole Alpine Oxford Shoes Men light brown nubuck Footwear Casual Shoes
Timberland has put a throwback gum sole on their Adventure 2.0 Cupsole trainers for men and added new shades options for a fresh look. Smooth, soft and hard wearing, nubuck leather from a sustainable tannery offers good looks that last. Feet enjoy how comfy EVA technology combines with a cupsole build to support and absorb shock in these men's trainers.
One or more major components use at least 50 % leather tanned in a facility rated Silver or higher a third–party environmental audit. The Leather Working Group judges and classifies tanneries based on energy use, waste production and water treatment.
They are Earthkeepers constantly striving to make products more responsibly. Almost all of Timberlands products are crafted with at least one eco-conscious material: products that earn this mark are held to the highest environmental standards.
- Premium nubuck leather from an LWG-tested tannery with silver award
- padded ankle cuffs
- square laces made of 100 % cotton
- 50 % PET mesh lining made from recycled plastic bottles
- EVA footbed offers long-lasting walking comfort
- durable and non-slip outsole made of 15% recycled rubber
- Normal size <
- Straight cut for normal freedom of movement